The health and well-being of our guests and colleagues is our main priority. That's why we welcome guests in an appropriate manner and in accordance with all regulations of the Dutch government and RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). To guarantee the safe environment in our hostel we have upgraded the “house rules”. Please help us by following them, to make sure you and all of our guests will have an enjoyable stay.
Health is our number one priority
- Stay home in case you feel sick.
- Be aware that we can decide to refuse entrance to any person showing symptoms of the corona virus.
- Should you develop symptoms during or shortly after your stay inform the staff immediately.
- If you notice during your stay that any of our guests have symptoms, please inform the reception.
- Please follow the directions of our staff in order to keep everyone healthy.
- Always keep 1,5 meters distance from other guests and our staff.
- Only sleep in your assigned bed, this way we can make sure to keep as big distance as possible between you and the other guests.
- The common lobby/kitchen might be temporarily unavailable due to restrictions on shared facilities.
- If possible, come alone to the reception or to the vending machines.
- Card payments are preferred, please only use cash if necessary.
- The hostel provides hand sanitizer in several places and soap in every bathroom.
- Whenever you come from the outside please disinfect or wash your hands before entering the reception or your room.
- Use the hand sanitizer whenever needed and wash your hands with soap as often as possible.
- All the common areas and frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, vending machine buttons are cleaned and disinfected frequently, please inform the staff should you have any concerns.
- The hostel will be cleaned between 11:00 and 14:00. During this period guests are prohibited from being inside the hostel.
- All windows will be open periodically to refresh the air of the rooms and common areas.
- Make sure to always dispose your waste in the trash bin to facilitate the cleaning of the rooms and bathrooms by our staff.
Avoid exposure or exposing others whenever possible, such as:
- No handshaking.
- Walk or rent bikes instead of using public transport.
- Visit museums and other attractions during off-peak hours.
- Try to avoid crowded places. Are you interested in visiting less famous sights? Ask our staff for advice.
Measures in the Netherlands
- Our hostel is following all the measures regulated by the Dutch government.
- For advice on how to stay safe, keep others safe and all the current measures in the Netherlands please visit:
- Current information related to tourism in Amsterdam is available here:
We are happy to help!
- We are happy to assist you 24/7 with any questions you have.
- Should you have any question you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com or call +31/206252438.